BALM Family Recovery Life Coach Training ….
- Do you have a passion to work in the recovery field, but don’t want to go back to school to take Math, English, etc.?
- Do you want to help families with Substance Use Disorder (SUD) struggles?
- Do you want to start your own career/business?
- Do you want to work from home and set your own hours?
Register for the BALM® Family Recovery Life Coach Training Program and you will receive:
- Full 24/7 access to the BALM (Be A Loving Mirror®) Comprehensive Family Recovery Education Program (Pre-Requisite/Co-Requisite)
- The opportunity to start or deepen your personal journey of transformation
- Be part of a supportive community like no other!
- LIVE Online training in Zoom video conferencing platform
- Be trained in effectively utilizing the highly evolved ICF-PCC markers approach to life coaching
- Receive experiential training throughout your program (hours toward your ICF-PCC Certification)
- Be a part of the ONLY ICF (International Coach Federation) ACTP (Accredited Coach Training Program) specializing in recovery!
- Learn How to coach ANYONE about ANYTHING!
- Learn how to support families with loved one’s struggling with active SUD, in early recovery, a slip or relapse and ongoing recovery
- Have access for four of your own family members in the BALM Comprehensive Family Recovery Education Program
- Have access for a loved one struggling with SUD in our BALM for Loved Ones course
- Receive training and ongoing support in starting your own business and figuring out your Niche.
- Receive additional opportunities for training to teach the BALM in your community or on our Zoom online platform!
- Receive 1 BALM membership free for your first client or to use for your assistant in teaching the BALM in your community.
CLICK HERE and an admissions representative will contact you to answer your questions and see if this program is a good fit for you!
or CALL 1-888-998-BALM (2256) option 2.