What to Expect When You Decide to Find Your Purpose
This week, Bev’s Corner brings you Part three of this three part series on finding your life purpose:
By Beverly Buncher, MA, PCC, CBC, CTPC
Being a person in search of their purpose in life has its ups and downs. Often, that search has many starts and stops over the years: Careers begun in the hope that ‘this is the one’. Moves made in the thought that ‘this is the place I am meant to live.’ In some cases, relationships begun on a hunch that this one is ‘meant to be.’
Sometimes, the hunch or beginning is right on the mark. Other times, not so much.
And for the lucky purpose seeker, there comes a time that someone says, “I have a path to help you find your actual, unique purpose” and it fits and ‘it’ works.
If after reading parts one and two of this blog, you are feeling like this purpose path could be one that could help you find and manifest YOUR purpose, you may want to know what to expect should you pursue it.
Here are some things you will want to know:
- on this path, you may encounter a deeper perception of your life.
- there are no guarantees of result, only a guarantee of a deeper connection to life.
- the process can take anywhere from the 12 weeks of the course up to six months.
- The course will give you all of the tools you will need to move forward even if your purpose is still unfolding when the course ends.
- This process has the potential to provide you with very detailed information about your world and your place in it, along with very detailed information about why you are in this life and how you are meant to contribute. Again, no guarantee, but when your purpose emerges, you may see your life, your past, and your future in a new light.
- This process respects both ego and soul and has as its goal the strong emergence of both in partnership in order to help you grow as a purposeful human being.
If all of this only brings up more questions for you, please join me for a call on Monday evening, March 27 at 8 PM CT, 9 PM ET, when we will talk about the the Life Purpose in Recovery/True Purpose Program that I offer. To join call CLICK HERE.
To sign up now, please text me at 786 859 4050 and write your name, email and phone number along with the words, “coming to the Purpose Call on 3/27! The call is free! During this call, we will discuss the four paths a person can take in life and how the purpose path can work for those who resonate with it!
If you can’t wait til then (since there will only be four spots in the class that starts in July), text me your name, email and phone number at 786 859 4050 with the words, “Let’s talk about purpose!”
Looking forward to walking this walk with you!
Be A Loving Mirror!Beverly A. Buncher, MA, PCC, MRLC, CTPC
Family Recovery Coach/CEO
Family Recovery Resources, LLC
786 859 4050