Welcome New BALMers! New Courses Beginning This Week and Next!
Have you ever wondered WHY, as in…
- Why wasn’t I born into a ‘normal’ family, one without addiction?
- Why did I marry a person who struggles with substance use disorder?
- Why me, Lord, why me?
Or how about WHAT, as in..
- What might have happened if I had been born into a normal family?
- What if I’d married a person who didn’t struggle with addictive behaviors or substances?
- What if my kids had all been strong and healthy and none had struggled with drug or alcohol problems?
Or perhaps you have had the question, HOW, as in…
- How the heck am I supposed to fix this situation?
- How do I get out of this mess?
- How on earth will I ever feel better?
- How can I help my husband or wife or child get better?
If you are from a family where drugs or alcohol have ruled, chances are you’ve wondered some of these things… But now you are here, at the BALM® program.
We can’t tell you why you married or gave birth to a struggling loved one
And we can’t tell you what your life would have been like if you hadn’t.
But we can help you cope powerfully with the life you have at this moment AND we even have skills to teach you that are designed to help you blaze the trail to recovery in your home!
You are someone important in your family! The research shows that when the family gets well, their loved one has a greater chance of getting into and staying in recovery!
As you begin your BALM® studies, take them seriously as if someone’s life depended on it! Which life? YOURS!!!
Just to let you know what is coming up from June 25 through July 2 in the BALM® Community:
- Starting this Thursday, June 24 at 7:30 PM ET – 8 week 7 Steps to BALM® Evening Course begins!
- Sunday and Monday evenings at 7 PM ET- Group Coaching and Support Calls! Get your questions answered and learn more about how to BALM®!
- Next Tuesday,Advanced BALM® Coaching Students meet for their Mentor Coaching Class – 2:30 to 4 PM ET
- Next Wednesday, Week One of the Daily BALM® – Rick Riccardi from Fellowship Foundation will speak about how halfway houses and sober living programs can help someone in early recovery to move forward in the most positive way possible. Join us at 8 PM ET for that call.
- Starting NEXT Thursday morning, July 2, at 9 AM ET, the 8 week day session of the 7 Steps to BALM® course will begin.
This week we had our complimentary call. If you know someone who would benefit from the BALM®, share it! Spread the recovery around! To join our community, click here to receive our special BALM® price for a full year of Comprehensive Family Recovery Education!