Points to Help You As You Begin Your BALM Journaling
BALM | December 10, 2016
- We will be learning and practicing new ways to journal together.
- You will need to make a notebook with dividers. You can do this online with word files, folders and subfolders of with an actual 8 ½ X 11” binder with sections and subsections.
- Feel for yourself whether actual writing or keyboarding work best for you. There has been some research recently on the value of using pen and paper if you are taking notes you want to remember. At the same time, you may find that for you, journaling with a laptop is quicker and more useful in terms of capturing your thoughts and feelings. Your journal – your choice.
- Come to class ready to relax into your writing. This is not writing that will in any way be evaluated or graded. You may share if you would like to but never have to.
- We will all be a community of journalers and we treasure the opportunity to dive into journaling with you.