What Does It Take To Help My Loved One Recover?
Want to help your loved one recover from their addiction?
Here are some things you need to know:
1. Your loved one is on a recovery journey and so are you!
2. There are NO guarantees that what you do will work.
3. Yet, your help CAN make ALL the difference and give your loved one their BEST chance at recovery.
4. Get OUT of denial and start believing Your Eyes and Your Ears and not your loved one’s assurances that all is well.
5. Allow yourself to be open to the family recovery education offered to you so you can learn how to do what it takes to be their chance
If your loved one’s treatment center has signed you up for the BALM®, don’t let this opportunity pass you up! By taking advantage of all that the BALM® offers, you will gain the inner strength and skills to be MOST effective in your own recovery and most encouraging in your loved one’s as well.
When you join in on your own recovery journey, you are guaranteed to a get YOUR life back!
Let’s get to work!
Be A Loving Mirror!
Beverly A. Buncher, MA, PCC, MRLC, CTPC
Family Recovery Coach/CEO
Family Recovery Resources, LLC
786 859 4050