What the Loving BALM Path Involves
BALM | February 1, 2018
What does this Be A Loving Mirror path involve?
To Be A Loving Mirror(R) involves:
- Getting oneself in a calm place
- Dropping all judgments, anger, and resentment
- Being a reporter and observer – stick with the facts of what happened
- Sharing what one sees objectively, lovingly, and calmly
- Always treating the struggling loved one with dignity and respect
- Regardless of their response or reaction, letting it go and going on with one’s life
- Beginning to understand, absorb and apply the BALM(R) 12 Principles and 7 Steps of Family Recovery
To become a Certified BALM Coach is to take your education seriously and treat yourself as a professional. To become a Certified ICF Coach after completing our program is to see the value in the profession itself and to take your place as a leader in the Family Recovery Life Coaching field.
To learn more about the BALM Family Recovery Life Coach Training, click here.
To learn how to become a BALM Family Recovery Life Coach, click here.